ExplorIR®-M 20% CO2 Sensor
The ExplorIR®-M (formerly known as MinIR) CO2 sensor brings solid state electronics to NDIR CO2 sensors.
ExplorIR®-M uses LEDs to deliver ultra-low power and rugged/vibration-resistant performance. Combined with the MX board, it provides full-featured capability for industrial, scientific, engineering or OEM applications.
- NDIR LED Sensor Measures 20% CO2
- MX Board includes Barometric Pressure, Temperature and % Relative Humidity Sensors
- Durable, low power consumption, miniature format
- Built to measure CO2 levels in harsh environments
- MX Board adds RS485 Industry-standard Interface
- Easy Integration; Compact & Low Power
CM-40531 Development Kit – Easy to use, simply plug the MX Board into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, barometric pressure, temperature, and % relative humidity. Includes on-board memory for data logging.
CM-40530 MX Board – Same functionality as the development kit without USB cable or software.
GC-0026 Sensor Only – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption
- Sample Method: Diffusion
- Measurement Range: 0-20%
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 20% of reading @ STP
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Non Linearity: < 1% of FS
- Operating Pressure Range: 950 mbar to 10 bar
- external pressure calibration
- Pressure Dependence: 0.1% of reading per mbar @STP
- Warm-up Time: < 10s. 1.2 secs to first reading
- Response Time: 10 secs to 3 mins (Configurable)
- Reading refreshed twice per second (Configurable)
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 25mm x 40mm x 31mm on PCB (LxWxH)
- Weight: 16g sensor, 5.8g board
Electrical / Mechanical
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 33mA @ 2 readings/sec.
- Average Current: <1.5mA
- Power Consumption: 3.5mW @ 2 readings/sec.
- Interface: UART (Serial)
- Dimensions: 20×21×18 mm (LxWxH)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and is free to use with our products.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.
I bought a CO2 sensor (and O2 sensor) for research work monitoring animals and as a cheap alternative to very expensive systems. Yet to use properly but it seems to be very stable and responsive and I'll likely buy more. Also very impressed with the O2 sensor.