ExplorIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor
The ExplorIR®-W (formerly known as CozIR Wide Range) is a low power, high performance CO2 sensor that can measure up to 100% CO2 levels.
It is suitable for measuring high concentrations of CO2 in closed-loop sampling applications or battery operation in portable sampling instruments.
Based on infrared LED technology and innovative optical designs, the COZIR combines the accuracy of NDIR technology with wide-range CO2 measurement in a flexible package for OEM integration.
- 0-100% carbon dioxide measurement
- Durable, low power consumption
- Integrated into harsh environments, in varying degrees of pressure
- Industry standard serial communication
- Simple to install, precalibrated and ready-to-use
GC-0016 ExplorIR®-W Sensor Only - for integration into high-volume OEM products. Contact us directly for wholesale pricing on large quantities of this sensor.
CM-0121 Development Kit - Easy to use, simply plug the sensor module into your PC via USB. Use our free GasLab® software to measure and graph carbon dioxide, to configure the sensor or for data logging.
- Measurement Range: 0-100% CO2
- Sensing Method: NDIR with Gold-plated optics
- Sample Method: Diffusion (default) or sampling with optional tube adapter
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm ± 5% of reading
- Resolution: 100ppm
- Sample Rate: 500 ms (2 Hz) measurement interval
- Response Time Filter: 4 secs to 2 mins (user configurable)
- Serial communications: 9600/8/1/N
- Analog voltage output proportional to CO2 concentration
- Warm-up Time: < 10s
- Operating Conditions: 0°C to 50°C, 950 mBar to 10 Bar
- Power Input: 3.3 ±0.1 volt DC < 3.5 mW
- Peak current: 33mA
- Weight: 8 grams
- Devkit includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable (non-standard)
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab™ Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Probe Enclosure for Development Kits and Hydrophobic Filter Option
- TC1-5 Tube Cap Adapter - easily converts a wide range of gas sensors from diffusion applications to sampling.
The CO2 100% meter works well from the get go. As I use it more and more, I am learning more about it. It will stand +5V power and signal for a while. It is rated for 3V3. I have comparing it to the CO2 Meter 30 at the low end of measurements. Under 1% CO2, it is fairly close to each others reading. When it gets over 25000 ppm, the 100% meter is real stable. Very happy with it.
When it comes to moisture operations (> 0.028 Kg/m^3 water dissolved in air), I had to put con-formal coating on the board or it shorts out. If it runs with condensation, it will show erratic readings +/- 100% from current reading. This means the top surface of the sensor needs to point down when installed to let water drip off. It is currently working nicely in 88% - 92% RH.
Sensor works like expected, still to try under high co2 concentration. Fast delivery (even under hurricane warnings).
ExplorIR®-W 100% CO2 Sensor
I love the way they do for me. All the things.
Used for a week to adjust with the analog output a concentration between 10 to 80% (tracking and recording by means of usb conection). The start-up and operation were very convincing.