CO2Mini Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The CO2Mini monitor is a low cost, easy to use desktop indoor air quality monitor. It displays carbon dioxide and temperature. The CO2Mini can be used in offices, schools, meeting rooms, homes and other places where personal comfort and health is important.
The CO2Mini is easy to use: just plug it into a USB port, and it will begin to measure air quality instantly. It has no moving parts, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years. Three LEDs - green, yellow and red - show overall air quality, or you can read the CO2 and temperature levels on the large display. The optional USB to wall adapter lets you use the CO2Mini anywhere.
Free Data Logger Software
The free PC software lets you graph CO2 levels over time. This makes the CO2Mini perfect for science experiments or learning about CO2 levels in the classroom.
- Three different indicator lights (Red, Yellow & Green) show the current Indoor Air Quality
- Audible Alarm on Yellow and Red LEDs
- Easy to Use - Just Plug It Into a USB port
- Self-Calibrating - Saves Money
- Free Software to Record CO2 Levels - download here
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-3,000ppm
- Response Time: < 2 Minutes
- Accuracy: 0-2,000ppm ± 100ppm or ± 7% of reading
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Temperature Display: °C or °F Switchable
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Data logging capabilities while tethered to a PC
- Power Supply: USB Cable (included)
- 110-220VAC to USB Adapter (optional)
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
I've carried this to all sorts of places where you can unobtrusively measure the CO2. I love it and use it all the time. The only drawbacks: beeps on power-up (everybody knows); insists on beeping at high CO2, though you can set it for 2900 ppm, my gym is often over that; wish I could disable temp or have smaller temp simultaneous with bigger CO2, as I often want CO2 but get confused by temp or have to wait 10 seconds for CO2 to appear. I've used external battery USB power to avoid need to plug in - rechargeable would be nice addition. Going to 5Kppm would be nice too.
good service .OVERALL HAPPY
I bought this product for personal use to track the CO2 levels in my bedroom/home office. It has worked wonderfully and the provided software has meant that I can keep track of things like average CO2 levels over a given period without having to keep checking the device.
If you are thinking about buying this, I would strongly suggest that you do! It's a few quid (or dollars) for basically free brain power. When I first got it I realised ambient CO2 levels in the room were consistently over 1000ppm. Now that I have it I have been able to keep the CO2 levels below 800ppm pretty much all the time and I feel much better for it!
Recibed in good conditions, described.
I've had this CO2 meter for 2 weeks now - and it works very well. The meter seems accurate - outside air at ~380 ppm and indoor air at ~700 ppm. I definitely recommend this meter.