iSense 30% CO2 Sampling Level Controller - NEMA4
The iSense doesn't just measure CO2 levels - it controls them. With its built-in micro sampling pump, use it for
- Fermentation and incubation where humidity results in condensation
- High-temperature environments such as combustion measurement
- Low temperatures applications like cryogenic enclosures
- Samples were drawn from an inaccessible location
- Sanitary protocols like pharmaceutical manufacturing that prohibit in-situ measurement
- Transmitter and Controller applications
Most inexpensive CO2 controllers skimp on parts like CO2 sensors and relays. The CO2 Level Controller is different: it combines our accurate NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with a sample draw pump and an industrial-quality relay capable of controlling up to 10 amps and 250 volts, all inside a NEMA-rated enclosure.
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- Controller and transmitter
- Can trigger relay at any set point up to 30% CO2
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
- Built-in high-voltage and high-amperage relay
- RS485 MODBUS for level reporting and configuration
- 4-20 mA output, programable scaling
- Spray water resistant NEMA enclosure
- 1% (10,000 PPM) range available on request
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Measurement Range: 0-300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- Programmable Range 0-30% configuration via RS485 connection.
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Spray water-resistant enclosure
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 7 x 2.5 inches (WxLxH)
- Relay rated 277 VAC, 10A
- User-programmable or specify during the ordering
- Power supply w/ international plug kit 120-220 VAC 50/60 Hz - 24 VAC
- RS485 - USB communications cable
- M12 8 signal cable 2 meter (connection for 4-20, RS485 and Relay)
- Filters for particulate and hydrophobic and condenser
- Fittings and Tubing - 1/8"ID x 1/4" OD x 1/16" Wall Clear PVC Tubing
- Calibration certificate
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.