Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality Monitor
The Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality Monitor is a sleek, modern, wireless, desktop device designed to measure and detect carbon dioxide, temperature, relative humidity, and barometric pressure.
Please note: *The Aranet4 HOME, unlike the Aranet4 PRO is designed for single, private use, in standalone mode. The Aranet4 HOME version can't use a base station because it has no radio transceiver. Only Bluetooth*
The Aranet4 HOME is used throughout the globe to monitor air quality in homes, offices, classrooms, commercial buildings, or anywhere CO2 levels should be monitored for occupant comfort.
With the Aranet4 HOME, users can view CO2 measurements directly from the e-ink display which provides a corresponding color indicator and configurable sound alarms. (With the e-ink display, the battery life of the Aranet4 extends up to 2 years.)
Best of all, with wireless connectivity, you can connect your smartphone with the Aranet4 device via Bluetooth by using your iOS or Android app to configure the device, view historical data, set alarms, and sensor reading frequency.
- Large E-ink display to show Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Temperature (Temp), Relative Humidity (HUM), and Barometric Pressure (BARO)
- Wireless connectivity via Aranet4 smartphone app (iOS or Android)
- NDIR CO2 Sensor for fast, accurate, and precise readings
- Configurable alarms and 3-color code indication (Green: <1000ppm, Yellow: 1000-1400ppm, and Red: >1400ppm)
- Built-in Data Logging capability
- Reduces risk of transferring airborne illnesses
- Up to 2-year battery life (2xAA - included)
- Fresh Air or AUTO/MANUAL Quick Calibration
Used throughout the globe, worldwide!
ABOUT CO2 STORAGE SAFETY CODES
This device will NOT meet requirements for CO2 safety monitoring which requires a Fixed/Wall mounted, hard-wired alarm per the NBIC, NFPA, or IFC regulations. Refer to our CO2 Safety Products page for devices that meet your needs.
Call us at (877) 678-4259 toll-free or email us to speak with our technical sales team about purchasing the correct device.
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0-9999ppm
- Accuracy: 0-2000ppm, ±50ppm ± 3% reading: 2001-9999ppm ±10% of reading
- Data Transmission: 1, 2, 5, or 10 minutes
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to +122°F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 ~ 85% RH
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0.3 to 1.1 atm (4.4 to 16.0 psi)
- CO2 measurement calibration: Automatic or Manual (at 420ppm)
- Operating environment: Indoor Use
- Data protection: Data encryption
- Display: Date, Clock, Battery, CO2, Temp, %RH, Baro
- Power Supply: 2 AA Alkaline batteries
- Lifespan: up to 2 years
- Dimensions: 2.716" (l) x 2.76" (w) x 0.94" (h) (70 x 70 x 24 mm)
- Weight: 3.7oz (104g)
- Aranet4 HOME Indoor Air Quality Monitor
- 2 AA Alkaline Batteries
- User's Manual and Quick Start Guide
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions
AR-4Mount Aranet AntiTheft Wall Mount - The Aranet4 Home and Pro sensors can also be wall-mounted with the help of the (AR-4Mount) Aranet AntiTheft Wall Mount. The wall mount uses a security Torx screw that needs a screwdriver with a security Torx T15 to insert bit and remove it. The anti-theft wall mount option is an ideal solution for applications such as classrooms, office buildings, homes, or anywhere individuals need to ensure that the sensor would not be lost or stolen.
AR-4SDriver Aranet Screw Driver - designed to be utilized with any of the AntiTheft Wall Mount accessories for easy installation and proper wall-mount fixture.