Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ammonia (NH3) Multi Gas Detector
The GasLab Plus CM-507 is a Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Ammonia (NH3) Multi Gas Detector, designed to measure multiple gas concentrations in a variety of industries and applications.
With long-term data storage, the user can access the environmental friendliness, and measure gas concentration by data displayed and visual and audible alarms.
- Dual Beam NDIR technology to measure gas concentrations
- CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Large LCD display for easy readability
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with SD Card
- Multiple Connected Units by RS485 interface
- LCD Back light for easy readability by dark
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Measures: CO2, NH3, PM2.5, PM10
- Sensing method: NDIR
- Self-calibrating with fresh air
- CO2 Measurement range: 0~9999 ppm (5,001~9999 ppm over range)
- NH3 Measurement range: 0~100 ppb
- PM2.5,10 Measurement range: 999 ug/m3
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm, ± 5% of reading (0~5,000 ppm)
- NH3 Accuracy: ±10%
- PM2.5,10 Accuracy: ±15% or ±15 μg/m³
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V
- Weight: 305g (without batteries)
- CO2 and NH3 Multi Gas Detector
- USB Charger
- SD Card, Data Logging Capability
- 1 year - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.
EBL Intelligent Batteries provide a fast charge and are upgraded ETL certified to be used with all CM-500 series handheld gas detectors.