SDK / Sensor Replacement Cables
These high-quality cables are replacements for cables included with our SDKs. They allow you to communicate via USB on your computer to our GasLab® software. The cables contain intelligent circuitry that properly facilitates sensor communication. This circuitry is molded into the USB connector of the cable for transparent operation.
- CM-0032-GC: GSS COZIR & SprintIR SDK Cable
- CM-0032-S: K-30 SDK Cable
- CM-0032-VOC: VOC SDK Cable
- CM-0032-SD: K-33 ELG/BLG/ICB SDK Cable w. Power
- Cables are customized for each product. Make sure you know which cable you need. If you are unsure, call 877-678-4259 before ordering.
- SDK replacement cables only work with sensors that have an SDK connector. They do not work with standard sensors.
- SDKs use the 5.5V USB bus for power. Some laptops or PCs with multiple USB devices cannot provide the full 5.5V to operate the sensor, and require a separate USB-powered hub.
- CM-0032-S requires soldering on a PCB to attach the female connector to a raw K-30 sensor purchased without an SDK (connector supplied).
- High-quality USB molded connector
- customized for each sensor development kit
- Approx 3’ (1m) long