Our free GasLab® Software makes it easy to configure, view, or log data from any of the gas sensing sensors or sensor development kits we sell.
The most recent update will be released next week and adds support for new products and sensors, as well as providing updated functionality for all our products.
Even if you don’t see your specific sensor model listed below, you should still update to latest v.22.214.171.124 on April 8, to take advantage of the improved speed and stability in data logging. Feedback from our clients have resulted in many improvements to the software.
- Verify which version of GasLab you are running. Open GasLab and check the version number in the upper left corner. If it is version 126.96.36.199 you must uninstall this version before you do install v2.
- To uninstall the old version, go to
Control Panel > Programs and Features > GasLab > (right-click) > Uninstall
- Follow this link to register for the new version of GasLab (Available 04/8/2019).
- When you receive the email, click the link to download for new v188.8.131.52 installer.
- Navigate to your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the installation file) and double-click to run GasLabSetup.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
GasLab® 184.108.40.206 Changes Will Include:
New Sensors Added
- TX (ATEX) Sensor
Sensor Product Listings Added
- GasBox - easily connect and communicate with UART/RS485/I2C with sensors and pre-wired harnesses
- SAN-10 - data log downloads and configuration
- ZGO9 with UART & I2C
- Cubic CO2
- Cubic CH2
Bug fixes and Improvements
- Improved Speed and Stability to Data Logging
- Improvements to MX/EV Sensors in GasLab
- Improvements to SE-11 Sensor in GasLab
- Added I2C with GasBox as an option for those sensors that have it available (K-Series) (ZG9) (SE-11)
- CM3 Data Download Improvements