Our free GasLab® Sensor Configuration & Data Logging Software has several updates that we want users to be aware of. Even if you are using an older version of GasLab, you should still give this new version a try.
Support for New Products
- CO2Meter Smart EC and MX CO2, CO and Oxygen Sensors
- SenseAir LP8 CO2 Sensor
- GSS SprinIR6S Sensor
- GSS MinIR CO2 LED Sensors
- AlphaSense Oxygen Sensors
- AlphaSense Carbon Monoxide Sensors
- TelAire Amphenol T6613 CO2 Sensor
- TelAire Amphenol T6713 CO2 Sensor
- UVFlux Oxygen Smart MX Sensor
- Figaro CO2 Sensor
- Calibration, datalogging, and backup support for EC and MX Smart Sensors
- I2C and RS485 (compact & Modbus) support for EC and MX Smart Sensors
- Auto data-logging improved for all sensors
- Multiple changes to improve operation
- Improved stability across all versions of Windows
New Installation & Update Process
For users of older versions of GasLab®, the installation and update process has changed. Send us an email using the link below, and we'll immediately send you back a link to download the latest version. With this new system, you download the entire file, so you won't have a problem with internal company firewalls.
NOTE: When you attempt to run GasLab® depending on your security settings you may see the following message:
Click "More Info" then complete the installation. GasLab® has been tested and verified. It will not put your PC at risk.