CO2Meter's CM-7000 Series System continues to be a "go to" for industry professionals worldwide. The CM-7000 safeguards and protects employees, workers, and establishments around stored, produced, or used CO2 gas while also providing compliance - its an ideal safety solution.
In addition, the CM-7000 series gives the ability to monitor 12+ CO2 sensors from a central 8" touchscreen control panel. This makes it extremely user configurable and easy to integrate for restaurants, breweries, beverage industries, cultivation facilities and many other applications.
With an eye towards our customers requests and a desire to stay current in ever evolving markets CO2Meter's engineering team has been working to create a system update.
This most recent v2.2.23 firmware update for the CM-7000 series includes new features, capabilities, and enhancements that are required for optimal performance of your system.**
V2.2.23 Firmware Updates - Released 02.21.23
With the latest v2.2.23 firmware for the CM-7000 series, customers are now able to gain more responsiveness, precise readings, and added relay functionality to their systems.
Additional v2.2.23 feature benefits include but are not limited to:
- Sensor page responsiveness with additional devices attached
- Offline alarm settings feature capability, with limited latch function
- Flexible viewing capabilities across tablet and sensors
- Improved mute functions for alarms
- Mutes CO2 alarm and offline alarms simultaneously
- Muting relays is no longer an option
How to Download to the Latest v2.2.23 Firmware?
To download the latest CM-7000 Series firmware, follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Download the latest v2.2.23 firmware update for your system, here.
- Step 2: Download the v2.2.23 step-by-step instructions for the update, here.
Looking for more? You can also watch a step-by-step video tutorial on how-to update your CM-7000 series system to the latest v2.2.23 firmware.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the firmware update, please contact CO2Meter directly for further guidance and support.
Any CM-7000 Series systems purchased after 02/21/2023 will already have the latest v2.2.23 software installed.
Further, with the newest release, this ensures that your employees, staff, and customers are not just protected from potential incidents that could occur, but have peace of mind from unexpected hazards that can take place in the workplace.
*Outdated* V2.03 Updates - Released 08.24.21
With the latest software update customers are now able to "group" sensors. This means that by creating a group, settings can be modified for each group instead of on a device-by-device basis. Groups can be named with the number of sensors needed per location or area in their facility.
Watch the How to Create Groupings Video here.
This new feature also gives the Remote Relay Keyswitch more capabilities and flexibility as well. For instance, adding a CM-7002 relay to a "group" now allows the user the ability to control fans, solenoid valves, or any other accessory that needs to be actuated with a switchable relay.
These remote relay key switch units can also be individually controlled on a per group basis and will not have any effect on any of the other groups, sensors or relays.
According to Robert Miller, Chief Engineer at CO2Meter, "Grouping has been a very common feature request. This update will provide users with the ability to group individual sensors in areas as well as view these groups to better identify coverage or potential hazards. In addition, remote relays can be programmed to be normally active with the relays closed, and then opened when in alarm, or normally inactive with the relays open, then closed during an alarm."
Additional feature updates:
- Add Groups
- Add or Remove Devices to Groups
- Create Highly Customized and Individual Settings for each Group
- Add Remote Relay Key Switch units to Groups to add Relay Controls to Groups in order to turn on / off fans, solenoids, etc.
- Flexible Viewing between Sensors and Groups screens
- View All Sensors in one centralized screen
- When sensor is in alarm, screen will auto scroll to that sensor
- View All Groups to view Group Alarm Status
- Same recognizable color scheme with Green to Red to visualize see if a room or group is safe to enter
- View a Group’s Sensors
Why CO2 Safety System Firmware Updates?
These most recent changes are part of our commitment to further the advancement of gas detection solutions and to innovate and excel in both new and existing industries that utilize our gas detection technologies.
If you have further questions or concerns regarding this update, please contact us at: Sales@CO2Meter.com or Support2@CO2Meter.com.
You can also call us directly at: 877-678-4259.