CO2Meter.com has experiences huge growth in the last two years. Every week we receive dozens of phone calls from fortune-500 companies, universities, and small businesses interested in our product line and custom engineering services.
To help us manage these sales opportunities, we are seeking an Outside Sales Representative.
The Outside Sales Representative will primarily be responsible for sales growth. The position will be responsible for following up on current leads as well as generating new ones within the gas detection, indoor air quality and industrial safety markets.
Job responsibilities include:
1. Work with customers to understand needs, identify new sales opportunities and service existing business
2. Negotiate to close business with target and prospective customers and seek all opportunities to open new accounts
3. Implement plans to ensure new business is serviced to meet customer requirements
4. Utilize product knowledge, respond to customer needs concerning product specifications, recommendations, application and performance
5. Maintain a good understanding of the market, customers, competition and developments within specialized segment in order to leverage sales opportunities
6. Understand competitor offerings (products & services) and develop counter measures. Keep management informed of competitor activities, promotions and product development
7. Work with our accounting department to manage customer debt
8. Manage expenses
9. Achieve Price or Margin Targets
1. At least 3 years experience prospecting for new business
2. A 2 or 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
3. Proven track record in negotiating, selling and providing exceptional customer service
4. Ability to develop strategic sales territory business plans
5. Ability to understand and utilize high level IAQ and safety product knowledge
6. Ability to read and understand product data sheets, material safety data sheets, scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents
7. Ability to analyze problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and write technical reports to communicate the information
8. Customer service experience with proven ability to resolve customer complaints
9. Availability to travel when necessary
10. Must possess a valid Driver’s License and a motor vehicle; Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
1. Previous HVAC or IAQ experience
2. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications
3. Bilingual candidates are encouraged
For more information, contact Ray Hicks at 877-678-4259 or email email@example.com.