- Low Power, Long Life
- Suitable for Battery-Powered Use
The UV Flux Oxygen sensor measures ambient O2 levels in 0-25%. Unlike traditional electrochemical oxygen sensors, by using UV light is sensor has a lifetime measured in years instead of months. This makes it perfect for portable, medical, industrial or many other applications.
The UV Flux sensor is both oxygen pressure and temperature compensated, enabling accurate operation over a wide environmental range without the need for additional system components.
- Oxygen Detection
- Portable Equipment
- Breathing Apparatus
- Medical or Lab Equipment
Free Easy-to-use GasLab® Software
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Oxygen Measuring Range: 0-25%
- Response Rate: T90 <30s (Typical)
- Sampling Rate: 1 Sample/sec
- Accuracy: Better than 2% at full scale
- Resolution: 0.10% / 0.1mbar
- Lifetime: > 5 years
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2 degrees C
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Barometric Pressure Range: 500 to 1200 mbar
Electrical / Mechanical
- Voltage: 4.5 - 5.5 VDC
- Current: < 6mA (streaming @ 1 Sample/sec), < 17mA Peak
- Interface: UART
- CM-0202: USB Software Development Kit for rapid application development with our free Gaslab software for PC.
- CM-0203: Tube Cap Adapter changes sensor from diffusion to sampling sensor
- CM-0111 Sensor Pump KIt
Data Sheet (pdf)