- View CO2, Temperature & % Relative Humidity
- Built-In Relay for CO2 Level Control
- Audible & Visible CO2 Alarms
The cSense CO2+RH/T monitor is a low-cost solution for monitoring or controlling carbon dioxide levels in both buildings or indoor greenhouses. The audible & visible alarms warn you if CO2 levels go above or below pre-programmed levels, or the built-in relay can control a solenoid valve or fresh air damper to automatically increase or decrease CO2.
Because CO2 levels in some areas never reach normal outdoor air levels, this monitor does not use ABC (automatic background calibration), but is instead manually calibrated using simple, fresh air.
With its visual air quality indicator and flexible output options, this monitor can serve as the foundation for any system requiring constant CO2 control.
- NDIR CO2 sensing technology provides years of reliable use
- 3 LED display (green, yellow, red) instantly shows air quality
- CO2 & RH/T levels displayed on screen
- Programmable visual and audible alarms
- NDIR CO2 Sensor Range: 0-3,000 ppm
- Accuracy +/- 75ppm or +/- 5% of reading, whichever is greater
- LED Display HVAC Mode: Green <800ppm, Yellow 800-1200ppm, Red >1200ppm
- LED Display Greenhouse Mode: Green >1000ppm, Yellow 600-1000ppm, Red <600ppm
- Calibration: Can be calibrated on wall with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Temperature Range: 0-50°C (no °F display)
- RH Range: 20-90% RH
- 18-26 VAC or 18-36VDC
- Linear Voltage Output: 0-10VDC
- Linear Current Output: 4-20mA
- Relay Output: 30VDC or 250VAC, max 2A, SPST Normally Open
Serial Communication Protocol (pdf)