The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect people who work near carbon dioxide stored in closets or confined spaces. At high levels, CO2 can result in problems ranging from headaches and fatigue to asphyxiation and even death.
- Wired Remote CO2 Sensor
- Separate CO2 Level Monitor
- Audible & Visible CO2 Alarm w. Relay
CO2 alarms are critical in breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, CO2 storage tanks, laboratories, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume. Learn more about room size coverage area.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm has both an audible alarm and flashing visual indicator when CO2 concentrations reach a pre-set level. A built-in relay can be used to control a ventilation fan or an HVAC control alarm to notify maintenance staff off-site.
This video shows how to connect a large exhaust fan to the relay.
Best of all, the CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarm is ready to protect you, your family and your employees.
- Sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 25ft (7m) cable (included)
- Up to 3 Remote Display Units can be daisy chained to allow warnings at multiple locations
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Relay output can automatically control a fan or blower to ventilate confined spaces
- 80dB Audible and visual alarm indications
- IP54 Enclosure - utilize included plug and cover the device during cleaning or washdown
- Measurement Range: 0-5% (50,000ppm) CO2
- 1st Relay Alarm: 1.5% CO2. 2nd Alarm: 3% CO2
- Alarm Response Time: < 60 seconds
- Operating Temperature: 0-40C (32-104F)
- Calibration: Can be calibrated on wall with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC to 6VDC Adapter
- Power Consumption:1 Watt
Data Sheet (pdf)
Data Sheet - MS-Word (zip)
Calibration Procedure (pdf)
CO2 Warning Sign (pdf)
Exhaust Fan Relay Wiring Diagram (pdf)